1. Articles submitted by authors undergo a preliminary review by the publication's editor, which is conducted in accordance with the journal's editorial policy and the criteria set forth in the author guidelines.
2. Document similarity checks are carried out using the Turnitin Similarity Check software.
Peer Review Process Workflow
Policy on Submission of Previously Published Documents
Our journal is dedicated to preserving the originality of academic content. Therefore, we do not accept manuscripts that have been previously published elsewhere. All submitted documents must be unpublished and not under consideration by any other publication concurrently.
Detection and Procedure for Previously Published Content
We employ advanced similarity detection tools to identify any significant overlap with previously published works. Should a manuscript be found to contain previously published content, the editorial committee will conduct an investigation to determine the nature and extent of the infraction.
Sanctions for Authors
Should a manuscript be found in violation of this policy:
- Manuscript Rejection: The manuscript will be immediately rejected.
- Temporary or Permanent Ban: The authors responsible for the submission may face a temporary or permanent ban on future submissions to our journal.
- Notification to Affiliated Institutions: We will inform the authors' affiliated institutions and research funders about the infraction.
Authors may appeal the decision by providing evidence that the content is original or that the use of previously published material is justified and complies with fair use policies and copyright laws. Appeals will be reviewed by the editorial committee, and the final decision will be communicated to the author.
These policies are designed to maintain the integrity of the academic literature and ensure that our journal only publishes original and high-quality work. We appreciate the cooperation of our authors in adhering to these guidelines.