- The articles presented by the authors are preliminarily reviewed by the editor of the publication, in light of the journal's editorial policy and the requirements established in the guidelines for authors.
- The document similarity verification is carried out through the Turnitin Similary Check software. If any article does not satisfy this first review, it will be returned to the authors for adjustment and subsequent shipment.
- If the Turnitin Similary Check software report determines that the document is not similar, the Editor sends an evaluator who belongs to the subject knowledge area. The editorial policy of the journal has established that many of our authors may be contacted as peer reviewers. [See Author Guidelines]
- The document is delivered to the evaluator without the name of the authors. The author or authors will not know the name of the evaluator either. The evaluator records their evaluation in an evaluation format that the journal provides [view format].
- Once the evaluation process has been completed, the evaluator sends her concept to the editor of the journal.
- Once the favorable or unfavorable concept of the reviewer has been obtained, the reviewer's concept will be communicated to the authors, who must attend to the observations or suggestions for the publication of the article within the time indicated by the editor.
- If the document requires modifications, the editor will send the report to the author and request the changes to be made. Once the author makes the suggested modifications, he must send it to the editor and again the editor sends the adjusted document to the evaluator.
- After completing this process, the editor will determine if the article will be published or not.
- If the document is rejected, the manuscript will be withdrawn and cannot be submitted to the journal again.